About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

This is why you should test first.

I'm always looking for a way to shorten the amount of time I need to spend shaving my legs in the summer. Shaving is a daily requirement for me if i'm even going to think about wearing capris or shorts.

I decided to try a new product. I have used other versions of Nair in the past but its been a few years. I decided to try the new Nair with Aloe and Lanolin. It was supposed to be "soothing" and "nourishing".



The directions say to test a spot on your leg first. I'm a mom, 5 minutes to test a spot of skin is 5 minutes I do not have. I figured that since i've used it in the past I should be just fine to use it again.

WRONG!

After 4 minutes it was burning my legs. I quickly washed it off and was left with a not so nice rash.



I don't know what caused it but I will be looking for new hair removal products in the future.

Do you have a favorite hair removal product? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment