About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Story time at the library.

Sometimes the best things in life are free! Really.

Story time at the library is free and  educational too.



My town happens to have a pretty good summer reading program and a good children's book selection.  We try to go to many of the events as we can.

Do you go to the library during the summer? What other free events in your community so you participate in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment