About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

An easy way to follow on Facebook

For those of you who are busy moms out there, or just busy people, I have made it easier to follow posts!

Tidbits of everyday life now has a Facebook page and I will be putting links each post there.

https://www.facebook.com/TidbitsOfEverydayLifeFromAMommyAndMore

By simply "liking" the tidbits Facebook page you will be able to see when a new post is made and what the topic is right in your daily Facebook feed.
Feel free to comment on the blog itself or on the Facebook feed.
Looking forward to continued interaction with all you and sharing the everyday tidbits that make everyday living become lively!

No comments:

Post a Comment