About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sneak peek + confession

A sneak peek at the latest project I've been working on. 


It's a gift so I can't post the finished product till later (plus its not finished yet). I spent four hours working on it this morning. I'm not the kind of parent to pop my kid in front of the tv, as a general  rule I strive to not do that. But thank goodness for a good Disney movie to keep my daughter distracted. Sometimes  rules are made to be broken. :-)

Do you have an example of a parenting rule that you have broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment