About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, July 8, 2013

The Dressmaker, my current read.

I don't have much time to read, but I do love to read. My latest book is a good one. I"m only half way through but I already recommended it to my friend tonight and I thought I should share it all with you as well.

The book "The Dressmaker" by Kate Alcott


The book is centered around two main characters London-based designer Lady Lucille Duff Gordon and Tess, young girl who is hired to work as a maid for Lady Lucille but dreams of becoming a seamstress. Both women are board the Titanic and survive the sinking but in different boats. After the sinking Tess's fate as a seamstress is tied to Lady Lucille but her heart tugs her in a differnet direction. 

Do you have a recommended summer read?

No comments:

Post a Comment