About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Forget the new, in with the old!

Was doing some cleaning at my parents house and ran across an old game from my childhood. Sometimes old is better than new!


Still had a the parts and was the perfect game for my daughter and I to play together right now.


Great way to add a fun 'new' game to our collection without taking any money out of my wallet?

Have you pulled out toys from your childhood that are fun options for your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment