About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Days of the week practice

My 4 year old can't quite identify the words for days of the week but I want her to start working on the concept.


I found this great printable on the web, printed it, laminated it, and hung it up so that every day we can move the little slider through and start working on word recognition for days of the week.


The link to this printable can be found here. School Sparks is a great website that provides free early learning worksheets as well ask the option to purchase printed materials.







No comments:

Post a Comment