About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Freebies???

I tried signing up for a website that touted  free samples of all sorts. An acquaintance of mine swears by it but I found it wasn't nearly as easy as it claimed. (Is anything in life easy?) 



Maybe she has more time than I have. I found myself wasting precious time filling out form after form and being linked to page after page, just to get a measly little sample of something.

The few samples that I did manage to complete the forms for still haven't arrived. This fact doesn't surprise me because the sites say "wait 6-8 weeks for delivery."



I have see other site out there promoting free samples for moms, free makeup samples for women, etc. Has anyone found a site(s) that really do give samples without all of the forms and links and catches?


No comments:

Post a Comment