About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Buying in Bulk

I picked up a very large wedge of Parmesan cheese from Sam's Club for what I consider a very reasonable price.


I used my Kitchen Aide shredder attachment and had the 1.5 pounds shredded in just under 3 minutes.


I got about 5 cups of fresh shredded parmesan. I separated then into 4 containers and froze 3. 
The cheese freezes great and now I've got fresh shredded parm for the next 6 months at cents per serving!

Do you have a favorite food that you buy in bulk?

No comments:

Post a Comment