About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Getting ready for the tooth fairy

It's never too early to prep for the tooth fairy. Since we visited the dentist this week I thought it would be a good time to put together the tooth fairy kit that we got from a friend.

(She won't lose teeth for another few years but we now have a place to put teeth when they do fall out!)


Step one: mix plaster (This is messy, I would recommend a parent do this. Also, use disposable bowl and spoon. The direction stay not to put this down the drain because it will harden.)


Step 2: Pour into mold and let harden. 20-30 minutes.


Step 3: Pop out and decorate!


The kit makes 4 boxes. My friend made two and gave two to me, leaving one for my daughter to paint and one for me. 

Total time on this craft was 1hour including the 30 minute drying time. A great afternoon activity!






No comments:

Post a Comment