About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Free Build Your Own Cupcake Printable

Looks like its going to be a rainy weekend. :-(  That means finding extra things to do to fill time with the kiddo. Still to warm for a baking day but this Pintrest find will make a splendid substitute. 



Click on the following link and it will guide you to the site where you can print and cut out these cut cupcake pieces and your child can make cupcakes to their hearts desire without all the mess and sugar!

http://mollymoocrafts.com/build-your-own-cupcakes/

Happy "baking"!

No comments:

Post a Comment