About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Frozen Happy Birthday Sign


I needed to create a birthdays card for my daughter's friend but a regular card just didn't seem exciting enough for a 5 year old. So I made this :


I wish I would've taken more pictures as I made it....  


These cute graphics were printed off the web. A simple search for Frozen in images on google will net you plenty of options. 

I typed out the happy birthday message on Microsoft word and made it a size 72 and used curly font. 


I coverd a foam block with white and purple tissue paper and tied it with some ribbon. I taped the 'happy birthday' sign on to the block and taped the 3 circle signs onto small sewers and stuck them in the foam.

I decided that it needed just a touch more....    So I added sow. Glitter glue (Stickles is my favorite brand!)

 
Then I remembered this really cute snowball ribbon that I had. It has a tiny wire in it so I was able to wrap it  around the base and then cut a tiny slit in the circle and wrap it around creating a selling snowball effect. 😃


The 5 and the circles that th images are mounted on were cut on my cricut. 

From start to finish it took only about 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment