About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Handmixer!

The motor in my old handmixer gave out on me aftermath years of frequent use. I went 6 weeks without one waiting for a coupon/sale. I finally found a good deal online and ordered it. The package just arrived and in so excited!!!!  


I went with Cusinart again because both my experience and the general consensus in my research told me its the  best. I allowed myself to spend a few extra dollars and upgrade to the higher model.

I can't wait to give it a try.  What is your favorite kitchen appliance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment