About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Delicious and healthy dinner

After a week of "not so healthy eating " I am back on track and eating well.

Tonight we had grilled talapila and spinach salad. I was craving something more so I added some fresh chunks of orange and tossed the spinach and a tbsp of poppyseed dressing.


Delicious! Give it a try, it is crisp, juicy, refreshing, and healthy!

What's your favorite light and healthy summer meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment