About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bugs and Bees TicTacToe

My mother-in-law gave me some supplies to do a very cute craft with my daughter. She found the idea on Pintrest and made a 'kit' for each of her grand-daughters. 

Supplies:
A round log (or wooden board at least 5 inches in diameter)
Paint: black, red, and yellow
10 Rocks (semi smooth and at least 1 inch across)


1. Use a wood burner (or just paint) tic-tac-toe lines onto the log.
2. Paint 5 of the rocks red and 5 of the rocks yellow. Let dry.

painting stones

3. Add a large black 'head' on each bug. 
4. Paint black dots on the lady bug.
5. Paint yellow stripes on the bee.


6. To seal in the pain and make for a glossy finish spray the rocks with a coat of sealer.

Have fun playing with your bugs and bees!

Bugs and Bees Tic-Tac-Toe.




Pintrest link originally linked to http://chickenscratchny.com/2013/04/spring-time-tic-tac-toe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment