About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer piggy toes

What do you do to make and keep you feet ready for summer? 

I have long struggled with keeping my feet sandal ready. I have seen many pins on Pinterest dedicated to soft feet. I will even confess to trying to Listerine foot soak, twice.
 (It didn't work for me) 

I soak with Epsom salt, use a pumice stone, foot lotions, etc. 

I would love to know what you do to keep your feet soft and smooth all summer!

Leave a comment, post a link, let's share!

No comments:

Post a Comment