About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Pinterest Popsicles

Yet another Pinterest inspiration and I couldn't pass this one up. 
Gummy bears+ sprite= Popsicles. 
Sweet!

Here's the pin: 


The directions said to fill a popsicle mold three quarters full with gummies, fill with sprite, and freeze overnight.


My result wasn't as pretty as the Pinterest post, but they did taste good.


Do you have a favorite homemade summer popsicle recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment