About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

In a pinch

I ran out of coffee creamer this morning. I can't drink my coffee black and I can't just skip my caffeine intake.

Luckily, I had some whipping cream in the fridge leftover from a dessert I had  made just last week. 













In a pinch heavy whipping cream makes a great (although higher calorie) substitute for low fat coffee creamer.
















What kind if quick substitutes have you used in a pinch?  
Not just in the kitchen, share ideas from all parts of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment