About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Off-season bargains

It's great when you can find an off-season bargain!
My daughter and I were shopping for a clearance swimming suit for her because the current one has been well-worn at the pool (and has a hole in the behind.)

And checking the clearance racks like we usually do, we ran across a winter hat. 

Monster hats were all the rage this past year and this one had originally retailed
for $32 now marked down to $3.20.


Added bonus I have a 30% off which save me an extra $.96. Bringing the total cost to an even lower total of $2.24.

Now we have a happy little monster, a happy mama, and a happy wallet!



What's one of your favorite bargain items?

No comments:

Post a Comment