About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Read me a story.

No really, read me a book because I don't have time to sit down and read one myself. I have a house to clean, a family to care for, and a million other things to do. 

However, if someone can read a book to me while I walk the dogs or drive the car, I can listen to a book a get things done. (Two birds with one stone!)

So today's app recommendation is OverdriveMedia. 

Download this app, find your local library, type in your library card number, and start  browsing for books! You can download many audiobooks, the number and selection vary by library.

I love good mysteries, but have listened to almost every genre. I am currently anxiously waiting for the next Gillian Flynn book to be "returned" do I can download it :-)

Best part; its all free! The apps, borrowing the books, what more could you ask for!?!

What's your favorite audiobook?  

No comments:

Post a Comment