About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Edible paper dolls!


Girls love dolls right? Girls love sweets right? Here is a craft idea that includes both!  

Materials needed: mini people shaped cookie cutters, edible sugar sheets, and food markers. (All materials were purchased at Wilton)

 We are now ready to make our own "edible" paper dolls!


During the craft: cutting out the shapes

Coloring the shapes.


Our final products:



Notes on this craft: I would recommend this for older kids (5+) and do note that the more you handle the sugar paper the more sticky and pliable it becomes; so not a good craft for a warm day. IfI did this again I would cut larger shapes for my daughter to color.




No comments:

Post a Comment