About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Valentines count down chain.

My daughter is obsessed with holidays. When one passes she is asking what the next holiday is and when it will be here.  


To help with the count down  awe got some paper, scissors, stapler and marker out of the craft bin.


We cut the paper into one inch strips. (Great cutting practice for preschool kids!)


The we wrote a number on each one. As of today there are 38 days till valentines day so that's the number we I used. My daughter, with some help, wrote the numbers 1-10, I did the rest.


Then we carefully staples all the strips together into a chain. We will remove one each day and can look at the number to  know how many days left until Valentines day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment