About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My February Project

I found a project. Well, I found an idea and I am making it into a personal project for the month of February!

I was inspired by a Pintrest post that lead me to this website:

 http://www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.com/2010/06/happy-anniversary.html

On her blog Monika Wright created the most darling little book with all the letters of the alphabet and one each one wrote a message to her husband and presented the whole thing as an anniversary gift.

What a great way to express your love to a person.






My anniversary isn't until Nov and I'm sure I'll forget…


But the pin I took this from
suggested that this would be a
great activity for a dry erase board
in a home during the month of February.



26 letters… 28 days…
that give me 2 days leeway if I forget… 
gears turning…




I can do this!

 I have a newly painted chalkboard door (post coming soon) that I walk out of each day.



Why not challenge myself (and my family) to think of something positive each day based on a letter from the alphabet.

So during the cold month of February follow along with my and my ABC adventure.
Better yet, join in!

My goal is to post a blog (it may be short, but it will be there) and share the letter of the day and my word or phrase.

Share your ideas here on the blog or on my Facebook page.

I can't wait for the fun to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment