About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Little Pony Pillow Case

Children go through phases of liking different kinds of toys. Those phases can last months but in many cases it may only be a few weeks….. and I don't want to create a "too many toys phenomenon."













My daughter is currently on a My Little Pony "kick"and I am not going to run out and buy a bunch of toys and accessories just to make her happy.


However, I did happen to have some extra iron-on transfer paper and combine that with some clip art from the internet and a plain pink pillow case…..



Print, cut, and position the transfers.*

*Only let your child help if they are old enough and you feel secure in doing it WITH them. NEVER LET A CHILD USE AN IRON ALONE.



Now my daughter has a 'new' pillow case that makes her very happy!



More FREE My Little Pony crafts can be found on this great website!



Kimberly is another mommy blogger who runs the www.learncreatelove.com blog and she has all sorts of printable activities for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment