About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Best Hairbrush Ever!

I haven't done a product review in awhile because I haven't seen or used anything that really stood out. This however has made a huge impact and I really wanted to share with you.


For Christmas my mother-in-law bought this for my daughter. If you have a 4 year old girl you know how knotted their hair can get. This brush glides right through wet hair, dry hair, tangled hair, morning hair, basically any kind of hair you can think of. 

At first I was skeptical, but after using it I was a believer. What really sold me was, after using this for a few weeks, I left it in my daughters swim bag so after bath time we used the "regular" brush. It felt like I was trying to comb out an knitted blanket. It felt impossible. I prompt ran downstair to get the 'wet brush' and have had it on had for every brushing since then!


This brush was purchased at the local beauty supply store for about $6 (one would need a beauticians license to shop here) but I also discovered the other day it was available at Target too for about $9. (Click here for the link to buy the brush from Target.)



Happy brushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment