About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Korean Beef Tacos

I made the most delicious recipients the thee night. It was a new recepie so I wasn't sure how it would turn out ( also why I don't have step by pictures)

But this was just too good not to share!


The recipe is from Family Fun magazine.

All you need are the ingredients. It takes less than 10 minutes to prep eveything and thow it in the crock pot. Then you let it cook all day and you've got dinner when you get home!


Best part, it's flavorful enough for the adult pallet but mellow enough to appeal to kids. My four year old couldn't stop eatting them!

Leave me some feedback and let me know what your family thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment