About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Lovable Raccoon


Supplies:
Construction paper
Scissors
Glue


Cut 1 large heart about the size of an 8x10 paper for the head.
Cut 2 medium black hearts about 4x4ish for the eyes.
cut 2 small hearts (3x3ish) in the same color as the face.
Cut 2 tiny black hearts to go inside the ears and 1 tiny black heart to make the nose.
NOT pictured but need are 2 one inch white circles for the eyeballs.


Attach ears to top of head.


Add small black heart for inner ear.


Add large black hearts for eye background and tiny nose at the bottom of the heart/face.


Add whites of the eyes.


Add small black circle (cut from scrap black or just use a marker) for center of eye . 


Finished products.


Never have raccoons been so loveable!


No comments:

Post a Comment