About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Bug Craft

Love bug craft activity (for those who are excited about valentines day)!

Supplies:
Egg carton
Googly eyes
Pipe cleaners
Constructing paper
Glue and scissors


Separate the egg cups
Cut two small hearts for wings
Cut a 4 inch piece of pipe cleaner


Make hole in the top of the carton.
Fold a pipe cleaner into desired antenna shape and insert into hole.


Glue wings on each side of body and add eyes.


Use marker to add nose and mouth (or in my daughters case pouty red lips and large eyelashes)


There you have your little love bugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment