About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Favorite Products: Benifit Makeup

Haven't reviewed any products in a while but it would take a chance to let you know about my new favorite makeup products.


Recently switched to Benefit primer and loved it so much I also switched to the concealer called  Erase-Paste and the foundation Hello Flawless.

It provides light but amazing coverage. I've had several compliments from people saying it looks like my skin is glowing.

I give these products two thumbs up!
👍 👍

The next Benefit product I would like to try is the fake up concealer stick... I'll update you when I do. 


Benefit Products are sold at Ulta and Sephora stores, as well as online.
 


Have you used any products in the Benefit line?

No comments:

Post a Comment