About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Amazing Preschool Resource

I found a great website tonight while looking for printable/crafts for my daughter.
I had to share it with all of you!




 ( Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find thelinks to all of her sites.)


Free printables, resources, crafts and more. 




The "packs" are one of my favorite things about this site. I love having my daughter do fun activities that help her learn at the same time. These are perfect. I will be using them on none preschool days and road trips.

The site has lots of other printables too!

Check it out. It is worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment