About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bedtime Book Rewards

I was looking for a way to encourage and reward more positive behaviors for my daughter.  She LOVES books. So I created a Bedtime Book Reward Chart.


First I create a document in Word then printed it on a colored piece of cardstock.


Next I cut out several small books from my Sesame Street cartridge on my Cricut machine.




Next I laminated the books and chart with my laminating machine. 

I added a few velcro dots and a velcro strip. 


Now when I catch her doing a good behavior or listening to my directions the first time I reward her by putting an extra book on the chart. She can earn up to four extra bedtime books to read at night. She loves it and it has increased her level of good behavior. 

What kind of behavior reward systems have you created?




No comments:

Post a Comment