About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Apple Tree Art

Perfect fall art project for a little one and a great piece of art for your home.


Supplies: 
Canvas or think paper 
Pencil
Paintbrush
Doing brush
Cork
Red, brown, and green paint


Use a pencil to draw a tree trunk and  have your child paint it brown. Then give you child a sponge or bristle brush to stipple on the tree leaves.


Use a cork dipped in dipped in red paint to create apples on the tree.


Let masterpiece dry, have your child sign the canvas, and hang it up in a place where everyone can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment