About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sulley Popsicles

Summertime calls for popsicles and I adjusted a recipie to make some healthier versions. My daughter named the Sulley because the colors remainder her of Sulley from Monsters Inc. 

Ingredients:
4oz box Sugar free jello
1 cup water 
1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
Grapes


Heat 1 cup water and mix in jello.
Stir in 1 cup yogurt. 
Pour into popsicle molds until 3/4 full. 
Slice grapes in half and drop several into each mold. 
Top off popsicle molds of needed. 


Place molds in freezer and wait several hours till firm.


Eat and enjoy!


Do you have a favorite popsicle recipie?

No comments:

Post a Comment