About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Paper Fireworks

Quick patriotic craft for kids. 
4th of July "Fireworks".

Materials needed:
Construction Paper (1red, 1white, 1blue)
Scissors
Glue
Optional: glitter paint, stickers, markers

Directions:
Cut the 8x10 papers in half. 
Make one tube out of 1/2 of each of the colored paper. 
Cut remaining red white and blue paper into strips and glue inside top of each tube.
You may need to use you fingers to gently curl each strip into a slight outward direction.
Add decorations with stickers, marker's, stickers, or glitter to create a patriotic fire cracker for yourself!


What's your favorite patriotic craft? 

No comments:

Post a Comment