About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fluffy flip flops

I made a surprise for my little girl. 
We saw this item at a craft fair on the 4th and she wanted them, but I wasn't willing to pay $5 for a pair of cheap flip flops. So I made them myself. 


Materials needed:
Flip flops
Yarn or ribbon
Scissors 

Directions: 
Cut yarn into 3inch pieces
Tie them around the plastic edge of the flip flop and trim to desired length. 


Do you have quick and easy projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment