About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Microwaving popcorn in a bowl!?!

So the new thing floating around the web is making popcorn in a glass bowl with a plate on top, no oil needed.

Ok, I'm interested. After all, I do love homemade popcorn and it means less dishes for me to wash. I'm willing to give it a try. 

Step 1) 1/4 cup popcorn kernels in a microwave safe bowl.


Step 2) Cover with microwave safe plate and cook on high for at least 3 minutes.


Result:
Nope. Didn't work. Even after an extra 30 seconds I still had tons of unpopped seeds. I think I'll go back to pan popping my kernels in a few tbsp of oil.


What Internet things have you tried that haven't worked out so well?

No comments:

Post a Comment