My mother-in-law gave me some supplies to do a very cute craft with my daughter. She found the idea on Pintrest and made a 'kit' for each of her grand-daughters.
A round log (or wooden board at least 5 inches in diameter)
Paint: black, red, and yellow
10 Rocks (semi smooth and at least 1 inch across)
1. Use a wood burner (or just paint) tic-tac-toe lines onto the log.
2. Paint 5 of the rocks red and 5 of the rocks yellow. Let dry.
3. Add a large black 'head' on each bug.
4. Paint black dots on the lady bug.
5. Paint yellow stripes on the bee.
6. To seal in the pain and make for a glossy finish spray the rocks with a coat of sealer.
Have fun playing with your bugs and bees!
|Bugs and Bees Tic-Tac-Toe.|
Pintrest link originally linked to http://chickenscratchny.com/2013/04/spring-time-tic-tac-toe.html