About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Update and Upcoming

I am setting up for the February challenge…!
I have been researching and writing draft blog entries like crazy.

If you remember last year February was the 'ABC's of love challenge'. I challenged myself, and you, to find one thing that you love every day.

I have a great new challenge in store for this February and I'm really looking forward to it!!

In the meantime I hope you all read the "New Year's Motto" entry.

I would love to hear if you put any thought into making a motto for yourself and if so, what mottos you have for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment