About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Heaven in a Cup!

It's no secret that I love coffee. 

One of my favorite desserts is tiramisu.

I just found a tiramisu latte recipie!!!!

☕️👍☕️😃☕️💗☕️


I have to run out to grab some of the ingredients because it's not things that I have on hand but I'm willing to make the trip because I cannot wait to try this recipe. I am so excited!

The recipe comes from Seduction In The Kitchen blog.

Here is the link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment