About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Going For the Gold!

I am the first to admit that I am an Olympic nerd. To honor of the fact that the Olympic Opening Ceremony is this weekend my Abc project for the letter G says:


 #goforthegold    #teamusa

So to honor the Olympics I also created  an Olympic themed craft.

Supplies:
Orange and yellow construction paper
Paper towel tube
Aluminum Foil


Find the width of the tube and then sketch a flame about 4 to 5 inches tall.



Cut and glue the flames together.


Place the tube in a 12 inch piece of foil and roll it up.



Tuck the bottom end into the tube. Leave the top end open.



Add the flame to the top. Tape or glue if you want to secure it.


Ready for the opening ceremonies!



No comments:

Post a Comment