About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Friday, February 28, 2014

BPA (not in your kids sippy cup but in your coffee?)

How many of 'us moms' drink coffee everyday? I know its a necessity to get me going in the morning…. 

Also, how many of you are concerned about BPA in your children's containers? 

Then take a moment to read this:
http://themommyilluminati.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/how-k-cups-might-damage-your-metabolism-reproductive-health-and-cause-cancer/



Although the doctor who wrote this article doesn't cite any scientific tests to backup his ideas, it is an interesting theory. 

I do not use disposable Kcups (except on rare occasion). I choose to use a reusable Keurig filter and use my own grounds. Much less expensive and more eco friendly! I hope that makes me a bit safer than the average person.

What are your thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment