About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Toilet Paper Tube Ghosts

Need a fun halloween craft that can be done quickly with only a few basic supplies? Here is a fun easy on that children can do with very little assistance. 

Supplies: 
Toilet paper tubes
White paint
Paint brush
Wiggly eyes


Have your child paint the tubes white and set them aside to dry for a few hours.


Once the tubes are dry put on the googly eyes. (I love the self adhesive eyes, it's a few more cents but well worth it!)


Let your little one add any other decorations. My daughter insisted that the ghosts needed smiles and arms.


Here is our little ghost family. 


Very simple and basic craft that a preschooler can do almost independently.

No comments:

Post a Comment