About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Q-Tip Skeleton

My daughter wanted to carve her pumpkin tonight but I didn't want to start that endeavor at 8pm. So I offered a skeleton craft. She went for it!

Quick Q-tip Skeleton

Cut out a "skull shape" for the head about 2 inches tall and glue on the top of a 8x11 piece of black card stock.


Using a pencil draw out where the basic bones will go. 


(I drew the lines one by one and allowed my daughter to put down the glue. Good motor control practice for preschoolers.) 



Place a Q-tip on the glue 


For the hands/fingers, cut 2 Q-tips in half.


As you can see the gluing became messier as we worked....


For the feet, cut one Q-tip in half and use one for each foot.


Draw eyes, nose and a mouth on the skull.


There you have a friendly Q-tip skeleton! A fast easy and fun halloween craft. 




Do you have any favorite halloween crafts that you like to do with your kids? 




No comments:

Post a Comment