About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Napkin Holders

Every year my daughter and I make something special for each place setting at Thanksgiving dinner. 
Last year we made turkey napkin rings and they were a hit. I decided to stick with the napkin rings there year but use this adorable tag printout I found on Pinterest. 

Supplies:
Various colors of fall/leaf colored cardstock
Paper towel tube cut into 1 inch rings
Thankful tag printouts
Glue
Ribbon (for optional decoration)
 

 Cut out some leaves from the card stock. I made a simple shape and 
made them about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide. 
 

Print out the tags from this link  THANKFUL TAGS. 
Cut and trim tags. Punch a hole if you want to use ribbon.

Glue leaves onto each ring and the glue to tag on top.














Now you are all set to put the napkins in and place them on each plate
for Thanksgiving dinner!











No comments:

Post a Comment