About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pinned It, Nailed It! Crepe paper rainbow.

The original pin:

http://www.smartypartiesblog.com/2013/09/lexis-rainbow-my-little-pony-party.html?m=1



My result:


Verdict: Success!

This was very simple to make. 
1. Select tissue paper colors. Cut to desired length and cut enough to span the width you'd like to cover.

2. Make some white tissue paper poms.
(see tutorial here) http://icingdesignsonline.blogspot.com/2013/02/happy-diy-rainbow-tassel-and-paper-pom.html?m=1

3. Tape crepe paper to wall or surface you are using. Tape tissue-pom clouds to cover top edge of crepe paper rainbow. 

4. Stand back and admire what you've created!

No comments:

Post a Comment