About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

This Little Piggy Lunch

I love all those cute and creative lunches that you see on Pinterest but usually when I attempt to make them they look nothing like the picture. 

Today is different. I found a djlple lunch that I knew even I couldn't mess up.

Pinned it. Nailed it!



I simply started with bread, put the bologna inbetween, and cut it into a circle.


Next I cut an oval nose and triangular ears and placed them on.


I used edible food markers and food gel to make the eyes and smile. 



I had one happy kid at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment