About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Quick skirt

I stopped at Joann Fabrics for some knit and found this on the red tag clearance. I bought 2/3yd (24")


It's nice because the bottom end is finished and the top already has the elastic attached...


I simply ran it through the serger, you could use a regular sewing machine too. 


However, the material was a little too long for the look I was going for. Instead of cutting and re-heming I used Stch Witch.
Simply fold to desired length, place the stitch witch I between the layers, dry iron (no steam) to fuse the material together.


Final product: 

No comments:

Post a Comment