About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Flying Pony Activity

The latest Disney Family Fun magazine had a Rocket craft activity that was really cute.  Unfortunately my 4 year old girl isn't really into rockets, however, My Little Pony is WAY COOL to her right now….. 

So I adapted the craft just a tad to make it a flying pony craft. 



Supplies: 
-My Little Pony printable clip art (approximately 4"x6"size each)
-scissors
-glue
-toilet paper tube
- Two 6 foot pieces of curling ribbon cut 



Step 1
 Print and cut out Ponies



Step 2
Glue onto opposite sides of the tube



Step 3
 Thread the curling ribbon through the tube.


Step 4
 Play! 
     One person quickly pulls their arms apart so the tube zips along the ribbon to the other side. If playing with a friend, the other person now repeats the action while the first person brings their hands together to return the tube to the other side. Continue to repeat.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment