About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Friendship mug (Pinterest inspired)

I was inspired by an adorable mug the someone pinned on Pinteest from an Etsy shop. I'm all about supporting artists but I wot pay $25+ for a mug when I have a blank mug and a sharpie in my house. 

So here it goes.... First I free handed the phrase and was rather pleased that my penmanship looked so nice. 


Next I searched the web for our respective states and tried to recreate th shapes the best I could. I thought I pulled it off pretty well. My husband was slightly more critical.


I added my own touch by adding the word' friendship' repeatedly around the base. 


Now I just need to bake this in the oven to set the sharpie and then mail it off to my friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment