About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Frozen Sticker Playset

My daughter can't wait to see Frozen…. That will come soon enough. In the mean time, we were out picking up a few last minute things for the holiday meal when she spotted some stickers. I normally don't buy random items she wants, but for only a $1 I thought, why not? It was worth seeing the joy on her face. 


Being the creative me, just sticking them on plain paper wasn't an option. Thank goodness for the internet and a printer!



I did a quick search for "Frozen" on google and found images of the the Arendelle Castle and Elsa's Ice Castle and saved them on the computer.


Then I opened up a Word document and a few quick crops and a flip and I'm read to print on some sturdy card stock.


Here is one of her completed scenes- 


No comments:

Post a Comment